Preventative maintenance in the Spring & Fall is critical to the health of your system. Taking care of your air units during these times of year prepares your system to the heavy usage they’ll have during peak seasons like Summer & Winter.
We plan out a maintenance plan for your units & service them 2 times yearly to keep them running when you need them.
Our Inspections will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Clean air filters, indoor or outdoor coils, evaporator drain pan and piping
- Check and adjust belt tension, thermostat, controls, and valves
- Lubricate all bearings and motors as required
- Check air volume and disruption
- Check for proper voltage and amp draw
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check for proper temperature and Delta “T”
- Check flue for obstructions and condition
- Service system accessories as noted in our agreement
Our inspections can expose issues with your air unit that can be taken care of before they break during 90+ degree weather in the Summer and freezing temperatures in the Winter.